15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

I have completed my BCom(Accountancy) Honours. I want to apply for State Tax Inspector post in MPSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  2. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate? -- [New]
  3. Selection procedure in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment? Details of written test?
  4. Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?
  5. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  6. What are the benefits of becoming a Sales Tax Inspector through MPSC recruitment? Job details of Sales Tax Inspector?
  7. Required Qualification to appear for MPPSC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  9. MPSC application is not accepted if graduate degree is done from a different state?
  10. MPSC syllabus of sales tax inspector?
  11. When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of MPSC State Service Prelim exam?
  12. Eligibility to apply in MPSC recruitment for D.T.Ed student?
  13. When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of Prelims?
  14. Eligibility to apply in MPSC Forest Service recruitment for an Arts graduate?
  15. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  16. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th?
  17. Accounts related job in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate who is working in a small firm?
  18. What kind of post is available in MPSC for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
17th July 2018, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

As you have completed BCom(Accountancy) Honours, so you are definitely eligible to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. Minimum qualification to apply for this post is that candidate must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01st June 2018.
17th July 2018, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a B.Com (Accountancy) graduate in order to apply for this recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - MPSC

Name of the Job Position - State Tax Inspector

>> Graduation in any discipline (Any Graduate) is eligible to apply for this MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment.

>> As you have completed B.Com (Accountancy) which is a Graduation, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
18th July 2018, 07:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment, being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the same. The age of the candidate should be in between 19 to 38 years.
20th July 2018, 09:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being B.Com (Accountancy) graduate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. The age limit required to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is 18 to 38 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?