20th August 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Vacancy in Railways for Assistant Loco Pilot?

Sir,
I want to know that is there any vacancy in this latest year for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

12th January 2015, 12:04 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Vacancy in Railways for Assistant Loco Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that is there any vacancy in this latest year for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
There are large number of vacancy is available in railways for assistant Loco Pilot in every year. Total number of vacancy in railways for assistant Loco Pilot are 26567 Posts in every year.

The Railway Assistant Loco Pilot vacancy will be announced by the railways Department every year. So, you must regularly updated yourself by visiting the official website of Railway. Railway Assistant Loco Pilot opening can be classified by the state level.

Eligibility Criteria required for Assistant Loco Pilot:

Nationality: The applicant who are living in India can apply for the rrb assistant loco pilot.

Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board. The candidates appearing for 10+2 in year are also eligible.

Age Limit: Applicants age should be not less than 18 and not more than 30 years and Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC Candidates is 3 years and for PWD Candidates is 10 years.
31st October 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I'm studying diploma engineering in Mechanical Engineer and complete of the course session of May 2019.
Can I apply for loco pilot vacancy?
1st July 2022, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing Wiremen course in iti so can I apply for Assistant loco pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?