3rd April 2013, 10:43 PM
abhishek.jogalekar

Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing commerce?

i am commerce student . can i apply for the post of assistant loco pilot ??? if there is opportunities for commerce student in indian railways ??? if there are sir plz. give me name lists of posts & their qualifications .........

4th April 2013, 08:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek.jogalekar View Post
i am commerce student . can i apply for the post of assistant loco pilot ??? if there is opportunities for commerce student in indian railways ??? if there are sir plz. give me name lists of posts & their qualifications .........

Assistant loco pilot exam is conducted by railway recruitment board , some special department are applicable to attend in this exam.

The salary for Assistant loco pilot exam is Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900 .

The eligibility criteria for Assistant loco pilot exam is given below-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are also applicable.

You are from commerce background so you are not applicable for assistant loco pilot exam .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category.

Pattern for Assistant loco pilot exam is - Technical, Non Technical, General English, General Awareness, Arithmetic's, Reasoning etc.

List of the Best Books for RRB Loco Pilot Exam:-

RRB ALP: Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Examination
by
Lal & Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)

Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Solved Papers
by
Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

For more details about this exam , Please visit to http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
4th April 2013, 02:57 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing commerce?

Dear Abhishek,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for assistant Loco Pilot examination because of your Commerce stream.

Assistant Loco Pilot exam is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for recruiting candidates to Assistant Loco Pilot post.

The selection procedure for assistant Loco Pilot examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Aptitude test.

* Documentation and Candidature verification.

The eligibility criteria required for the assistant Loco Pilot examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of Diploma degree in mechanical/automobile/eletrical or electronics.

* Completion of 10th and ITI in any discipline from any recognized board.

* Age limit:- 18-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.
20th April 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir mera selection group d me hua h. Mene iti pass kia diesel mechanic se.me assistant loco pilot ki prepation kr rha hu bt my right eyeside is 6/12. So mujhe departmently profit hoga medical exam me.pls rep.
7th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
l am doing my B.E Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in reputative college in tamilnadu my native also tamilnadu how can l apply for the post of assistant loco-pilot
20th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i completed my B.E in MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING. am i eligible candidate for writing this loco pilot exam...pls do reply
12th October 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir assistance loco pilot post ka form kab neklaga so please sir muja bataia

Thanking you
7th November 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in computer science engineering,can i apply for the post of assistant loco pilot under the indian railways?
12th November 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

No,this post had been to only I.T.I. , 12 science& diploma
14th January 2014, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pursuing final year in diploma mechanical engineering and I'm waiting for the notification of locopilot when was it should be announced and am I eligible to this
16th January 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

sir I am b.com complit and m.com running can I am apply in ass.loco pilot
18th January 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited matriculation and ITI SURVEYOR ....so can i aplly for post of assistant loco pilot.
please give me anewer on my mail id [email protected]
18th January 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 can i apply for the assistant loco pilot i have passed 12 and BCA from ALLAHABAD university
19th January 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSED BBBT ON FABRICATION (FITTING &WELDING) UNDER COE OF DGET.I CAN APPLY FOR THE POST OF ASSTT. LOCO PILOT ?
20th January 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am b.tech mechanical engg. Can i apply for the post of asst loco pilot.
20th January 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done btech in computer science please tell me i m eligible for assistant loco pilot.
21st January 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 from cbse with science stream with 50% marks with physics and chemistry.

so i m eligible to appear in exam of ass. loco pilot or for the post of technician.
21st January 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i am student of b.tech 3 year in electroics and telecommunication.can i fill the form of alp in railway?
24th January 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech(eee) 2012 passed student can i apply for assistant loco pilot, am i eligible for the post or not? Please give a reply for me sir ----- [email protected]
26th January 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am persuing be in electronic andd telecommunicat. May I eligable for ass loco pilot
27th January 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th commmece from gujarat board.....now i am wandering for jobs i am ready for the post of assistant loco pilot but due to my commerce stream i am not able to apply for this post i am really feel sad say this but the truth is that you can not apply fo it unless you have passed 10th and your ITI ( diploma in any field) or you have passed 12th science with physics and maths as subject....i lwould to tell my commerce friends that please stop following assistant loco pilot and find out something else.... :( :(

to the applyers i wish you best of luck !!!
29th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i've completed my b.tech in mechanical enginnering but i'm not a diploma enginner ......can i apply for this job?
30th January 2014, 08:52 AM
johnjude

sir,I completed B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering,can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot job in RRB,pls send answer to my mail [email protected]
5th February 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i'm from tamil nadu can i apply for loco pilot in secundrabad instead of chennai?
5th February 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i'm from tamil nadu can i attend loco pilot exam in secundrabad instead of chennai?
5th February 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am BCA in computer application ,am able for assistant loco pilot or not give me suggest
13th February 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I Did My B.sc In Electronics Can I Apply For Loco Pilot,, Please Guide Me Urjent
15th July 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I Apply for the post of assistant loco pilot and technician after passing BCA?
16th September 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I Apply for the post of assistant loco pilot
and technician after passing b.sc physics ?
30th September 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im nilesh shah belonging to open cast.respected sir i have more intreasted about loce pilot job sir.i have belonging to commerce steam but sir i have good technical knowledge.so sir i' ll suitable for this job sir please sir reply ....
25th March 2016, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for assistant loco pilot after passing bsc maths degree??
7th May 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed class10 with science stream can I eligible for a loco pilot. If possible then sir please give me a further details about it and which course should be prepared. Thanking you sir email id- [email protected]
26th September 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I have possess B.Sc. in Physics and Maths with 54.52% marks
Please tell me that I
eligible for loco pilot. If possible then
Please give me a further details about it on E-Mail ID- [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Pollsan
2nd November 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year diploma in mechanical Engineering. Can i apply for the post assistant loco pilot. please tell me. Its urgent.
6th June 2020, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc information technology graduate , so am I eligible for assistant loco pilot post ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?