10th February 2013, 08:12 PM

Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%

hi sir, I have completed my PU with 55% (science). Can i apply for the post of loco pilot in indain railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Loco pilot in Indian Railways? I am a PG in economics
  2. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  3. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after passing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Vacancy in Railways for Assistant Loco Pilot?
  5. Can I become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completing my B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student form electrical engineering
  6. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  7. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  8. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train? -- [New]
  9. What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways
  10. Is there any vacancy for loco pilot in Indian Railways?
  11. What exam can I give after passing 12th in Railway for better Placement
  12. Am I eligible for the post of assistant loco Pilot?
  13. What are the various job opportunities after qualifying 12th with PCB?
  14. Can I apply for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing 12th and ITI Fabrication
  15. Pay scale and benefits of Assistant Loco Pilot?
  16. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  17. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing B.Com and hardware networking course
  18. Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?
6th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%

sir i have finished my 2nd pu commerce with 55% can i apply for locopilot
26th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%

SIR I AM THE FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CAN I BECOME THE LOCO POLIT IN THE INDIAN RAILWAYY
30th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

can i become a loco pilot after completing diploma in mechanical at lovely professional university
25th July 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pass 2nd puc arts and my date of birth 01-06-1979 any jobs in railway de...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?