5th April 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Various designations in Indian Army

Hello Sir, i have done my graduation in BSc(IT) and i have one year experience working in an IT company. Since childhood i were interested in serving the Indian army. What post can i get in the India army according to my qualification.

18th May 2014, 07:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Various designations in Indian Army

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know about the various designation or various Ranks in Army section. So I am going to tell you and clearing your doubts as far as possible so first of all I am going to tell you about the all ranks that you can find in army. First rank is Lieutatnt rank and that is the first and initial rank for the candidates that give to the army officers.

Then comes Captain rank of Indian army and that is the second step rank for the army candidates and in that rank the pay scale is up to 15,600 to 39,000 as per govt. pay scale. Then major ranks comes after the captain rank of Indian army and the pay scale remains as same as captain rank in Indian army.
Then comes colonel rank and for that the pay scale is up to 37,000 to 67,000.

Then comes brigadier general rank and in that the pay scale is up to 37,400 to 67,000. Then comes major general rank and the pay scale is 37 to 67000 rupees. Then comes lieutant rank and the pay scale is up to 40 to 70,000 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?