27th January 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Vijaya Bank PO or Bank Of India Clerk, which is better to join?

Hello
I want to join government bank
there are 2 recruitments available currently
I want to know if I got selected in both then where to go
I mean which is better to join vijaya bank
po or bank of india clerk?

28th January 2015, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vijaya Bank PO or Bank Of India Clerk, which is better to join?

If you get selected both as Vijaya Bank Probationary Officer and Bank of India Clerk, I suggest you to opt for Probationary Officer (Management Trainee). Because Probationary Officer cadre is higher than Clerical Cadre and salary too. So do not lose chance as Probationary Officer when you have two options (clerk and PO). After getting some years of experience you may even can go for higher positions like Assistant Manager, Manager, Branch Manager, Chairman of Bank. If you opt for Clerk position, again you need to write PO level exam again, qualify Exam, and qualify Interview too to be selected as PO. So go with Management Trainee / PO of Vijaya Bank finally. You must definitely work hard to get selected for PO positions when compared to clerical cadre examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?