24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?

I have completed MSC in microbiology. Tell me the best government job? What would be the preparation I need to for the same? Can you guide me with the tips which will help me to get the job soon? Awaiting for your answer on the same..

26th October 2015, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?

The career opportunities available for aspirants in the field of microbiology are on the rise currently. You need to know your domain well for getting job opportunity in government sector as the competition is very high owing to limited opportunities.

You can find jobs in areas such as research organizations, research labs of hospitals of private and public sectors, pharmaceutical firms and chemical industries etc.

The increase in awareness about taking care of the environment, finding cure for diseases such as Cancer, heart diseases and AIDS etc. has opened up opportunities in the NGO and health organizations under government sector.

The major recruiters are:-
-Bharat Biotech
-Biological E. Limited
-Bartronics
-Bioserve
-GVK Biosciences Private Limited
-Ocium Biosolutions Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?