15th February 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?

I have completed MSC in microbiology. Tell me the best government job.What is the best government job after MSC microbiology? Can you please list me down all the best jobs which I can get in the government sector? Awaiting for the response.

15th February 2016, 03:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?

Microbiology is the area at which extensive research work is conducted in present scenario. There are several government research organizations which gives job opportunities for M.Sc candidates in Microbiology.

>>You can apply for Scientist, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, etc in research organizations. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences offers jobs opportunities for Microbiology candidate.

>>You can apply for various government department jobs through Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

>>You can apply for National Eligibility test for becoming lecturer in various government colleges. For NET exam, you must have at least 55% marks in master's degree.
15th February 2016, 11:11 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

These candidates can apply for

Scientist

Research Assistant

Technical Assistant

Field Assistant .

(SSC) Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Exam for recruiting graduates to various departments in the government sector . Those who have completed M.Sc Microbiology can apply for this exam, if they are interested to work in the government sector.

M.Sc Microbiology graduates can also apply for various posts available for them in these laboratories as a laboratory assistants.

Apart from this you can apply under UPSC , for IAS , IPS, IFS, Etc..

The eligibility criteria are as follows:

The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years,
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
The final years students can also apply for this exam.
15th February 2016, 11:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the government sector jobs after MSC Microbiology are as under:-

Pharmacy
Railways
SSC
BANK
LIC
FCI
UPSC
MPSC
BIHAR SSC
HARYANA SSC
MTS
29th November 2019, 05:22 PM
Vismithagowda

One who is done with MSc microbiology can go for government jobs like ....
biomedical scientist
biotechnologist
clinical research associate
clinical scientist, immunology
food technology and many more...

One can also choose Central government jobs like
scientist
Technical assistant
Field assistant
Project assistant....

Since the microbiology field majorly deals with research you can also choose PhD as your further study to become a professor at universities.....

The same way if you are interested in teaching profession having b.ed you can also be a lecture at government universities....

Some of the government hospitals do have reservations for microbiology department...

If you are not satisfied with all the options about you can also choose entrance exam as your option for which you have to to prepare with the competitors....
12th March 2022, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Any jobs related to wet lab work
23rd August 2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am completed m.phil microbiology. I am fresher, Family women. I got good job microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?