15th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS?

What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS in Gujarat? Is it really possible to get the Government job after BHMS or not? Please guide me in this soon as possible. Thank you.

7th March 2016, 03:48 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS?

BHMS is very good field and has lot of opportunities in private as well as government sector. You can also write Bank Civil service exams also for government jobs.
3rd August 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after BHMS and government job for BHMS?

I did my bhms,presently not working.i live in noida( recently shifted to join my husband) for time being(temporary). I like to work but unable to find a job. Is there any good course after bhms (distance education) so that it will be helpful even if we shift abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?