19th April 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after 11th to be an IAF Pilot?

hello/ im 17yrs.old .i m student of class 11th and passed 10th with 70%. what can i do next step to join iaf and become iaf pilot

22nd April 2014, 11:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do next after 11th to be an IAF Pilot?

You have mentioned that you are now continuing your intermediate level course it means you are now in 11th class now and also you have mentioned that you want to do job in IAF ( Indian air force ) as a pilot. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have mentioned in the above forum that you hope your solution you will get so fast. I am very happy to know you that you are interested in job in IAF (Indian air force) as a post of pilot.

You are very high ambitious so for that you will be definitely you will get a job what you have want and you have mentioned. But my suggestion is for you that first complete your intermediate course that what you have continue try to secured minimum 80 percentages of mark in your intermediate course so that you will get the job properly and also you are prepared for IAF ( Indian air force service) properly so that you will get the job easily.

So always be study well after that your bright future will waiting for you and your family so my suggestion is that do the preparation well and after that you can appear it.
25th April 2014, 12:39 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after 11th to be an IAF Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello/ im 17yrs.old .i m student of class 11th and passed 10th with 70%. what can i do next step to join iaf and become iaf pilot
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Air Force as a Pilot but having only a qualification of 11th student is not enough to join in the force.Indian Air Force is one of the Defence force of India as there are standards which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the entrance exam to join in the force.

According to that you should have a Minimum qualification which is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage in order to apply for the entrance exam.

It is better that you continue your studies and then complete your +2 and then apply for the NDA Exam which stands for National Defence Academy as this exam is conducted for candidate to join in defence forces of India such as Indian Army,Navy and Air Force

As you have asked for the information regarding IAF,there are certain other standards which would also needed to be satisfied along with the education qualification which are:

> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

> The age limit which is needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age

> Education qualification would include such as that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

> Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the NDA exam

For more info check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?