7th September 2012, 09:15 PM
Aravinth kumar -jet pilot

How to become a fighter jet pilot in IAF? I am studying B.E Mechanical

SIR,I Am Aravinth kumar from karur[TAMIL NADU].Now i am studying B.E(MECHANICAL) first year.I Want to become a fighter jet pilot in IAF.Can i join IAF after completing B.E(mechanical)

12th October 2012, 11:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a fighter jet pilot in IAF? I am studying B.E Mechanical

After graduation you can apply for the post of Jet Fighter Pilot. You have to clear any of the exams such as conducted by CDS/SSC or AFCET to get the license. Minimum age limit is 19 years and upper age limit is 25 years. Candidates should possess physical fitness as per the norms of Indian Air Force. Those who are belonging to reserved categories can avail relaxation.
1st November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a fighter jet pilot in IAF? I am studying B.E Mechanical

is there any training course for this
21st April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how to become a fighter pilot in IAF? I am studying B.E EEE
11th September 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

AT PRESENT I'M STUDYING B.E MECH 1ST YEAR . I WISH TO BECOME A FIGHTER PLANE PILOT IN INDIAN AIR FORCE CAN ANY ONE GUIDE ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?