15th May 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the election procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment as an Executive Environmental Engineer. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

19th May 2019, 07:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the election procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment?

Selection procedure for the post of Executive Environmental Engineer followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment will be made on the basis of personal interview. There may be a screen test for shortlisting the candidates for personal interview.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned official notification link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advt012019-1.pdf(534.8 KB, 0 views)
19th May 2019, 11:31 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: What is the election procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment?

Selection process of Executive Environmental Engineer in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited:

Name of the post : Executive Environmental Engineer

Name of the organization : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited .

Selection Process : Only Interview.

At times there will be a screening test as per officials interest followed by personal Interview.

Total number of Executive Environmental Engineer vacancies : 5 posts.

Rest all other posts will have different selection criteria as per Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
20th May 2019, 09:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment is Personal Interview. The Corporation may even call the candidates for screening test to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview.

To be eligible to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment, you should have passed a degree in Environmental Engineering or Degree in Energy & Environmental Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognised college/ university.
20th May 2019, 08:09 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Written exam.

Personal Interview.

Document Verification.

For more information, you can visit https://www.nlcindia.com/.
20th May 2019, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Executive Environmental Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Executive Environmental Engineer

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Shortlisting
@ Interview

Click here for official notification
20th May 2019, 11:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure to recruit the new candidates is based on the performance and skills shown in the following rounds.

1. Shortlisting
2. Personal Interview

I am also giving you the website link from where you can apply for the post is www.nlcindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?