23rd November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the Eligibility criteria for Officer post in Indian Foreign Service?

I want to become an Officer after clearing Indian Foreign Service. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the officer post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  2. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria and relaxation to apply in Indian Foreign Service exam for ST candidate who has completed B.Tech?
  5. To become an Indian Foreign Service Officer after +2?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  7. What is the job of Indian Foreign Service Officer? What is the syllabus and which are the scoring subjects?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Foreign Service being a 12th NIOS student?
  9. How to get syllabus for RTO Exam?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Com graduate?
  11. What is the eligibility for Indian Foreign Service exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam?
  13. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  14. What kind of job is offered in Indian Foreign Service?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  16. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for Bachelor of Arts student?
  17. Eligibility criteria of Short Service Commission in Indian Military Services?
  18. Detailed information about job specification of Indian Foreign Service for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year candidate?
23rd November 2015, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Eligibility criteria for Officer post in Indian Foreign Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an Officer after clearing Indian Foreign Service. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the officer post?
Indian Foreign Service exam is under of Civil Service exam.

Graduation degree holder from a recognized university are eligible for Indian Foreign Service exam. Final year candidates can also apply for Indian Foreign Service exam.

Age criteria :-

Minimum Age = 21 years
Maximum Age = 30 years

Age relaxation :-

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it's 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?