10th December 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of BDO in Sikkim?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Bachelors in Physiotherapy and after completing it I want to become a BDO. I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of BDO in Sikkim? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 01:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of BDO in Sikkim?

BDO stands for Block Development Officer. To become BDO in any district of Sikkim, you will have to crack State Civil Services of Sikkim. State Public Service Commission conducts entrance exam and following eligibility criteria:

*Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for SPSC entrance exam.

*Age limit is 21-35 years. Reserved category candidates get upper age relaxation.

You can apply for SPSC exam after Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy.
4th October 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of BDO in Sikkim?

Dear sir I did my graduation from Bsc forestry so can I apply for BDO?
19th November 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to ask upon Block officers in sikkim and I couldn't find any exam on this platform ?? For this post what type of exam I have to go for ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?