31st July 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?

What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year student . I am an average student and passed upto 3rd year having 70 percentage mark without supply how to apply for jobs. Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  2. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  6. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  7. How much percentage is required to get a government job? I am a 3rd year ECE diploma student
  8. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  11. Which type of job is being offered for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  14. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  15. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
  16. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
31st July 2015, 09:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?

Truly speaking you are not eligible to apply for any type of government job. Since you have not completed graduation so you are not eligible for government job. Once you have complete the graduation then definitely you are eligible for government job.

And one thing I must say that you have various options available in both technical and other fields. Through GATE you have a chance to apply for " various PSU's " like ONGC, SAIL, GAIL, Power grid corporation, IOCL etc.,

Various Other sectors are given as follows.

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Banking Sector

<> Postal services

<> Defense sector

<> Indian Railways

<> SCRA

<> Indian Forest Services

<> UPSC Civil's etc.,
1st August 2015, 03:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?

You can't apply for government job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE student. You can apply for government jobs after completing your graduation degree.

You can apply for following government jobs after completing graduation :
  • For the post of Probationary Officer and clerk through IBPS exams.
  • For the post of Indian Army Officer through CDS exams.
  • For the post of Grade II officer through SSC exams.
  • For the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS through Civil Service Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?