26th May 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in 3rd year now.
I want to join Government service. Can anyone of you tell me about the opportunities in Government services for me after my B.Tech?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  6. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  7. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  8. Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?
  9. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  12. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  13. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  15. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  16. What are the government job opportunities in B.Tech agriculture engineering after 3rd year?
  17. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  18. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
31st May 2015, 03:41 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

After completion of B.tech in mechanical branch , you can apply for many government jobs.

~ You can apply for different posts in the Government companies like ,

Bsnl
Bhel
Sail
Gail
Mtnl
Isro
Drdo
Ntpc , etc.

You shouldhave secured minimum of 65% in B.tech to apply for a post in the above mentioned companies.

~ You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce .

AFCAT stands for Airforce common admission test

The exam includes 3 branches . Namely Technical branch , Flying branch , Ground duty branch .

To join in Technical branch , age shouldbe in between 18-28 years only
To join in Flying branch , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
To join in Ground duty branch , age shouldbe in between 20-23 years only

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam and Ibps bank Probationary officer exam to join in Banking sector.

~ You can apply for the Civil service exam (Ias , Ips )
23rd December 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

I have sem back student and I am complete in 2017 in June can I apply this jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?