3rd August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?

Sir i have completed BBA and system management from NIIT what kind of job government job will i get? Type of government job?

13th August 2014, 12:30 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?

Dear you have got very good qualification and as you know that BBA belongs to Management so this will help you in business and your another qualification is Systems Management course so this will help you to get job in IT sector there both qualifications are good enough and finely you may get a good job.

You want a government job so first of all I would like to say that there is very stiff competition in India to get a government job that is why you are eligible to apply for various government jobs but you will have to qualify Written Examination, Interview Process, Group Discussion and some jobs requires Computer Skill Test so you can apply for following jobs according to your qualification :-

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - PO - Probationary Officer, Clerk Exam in 20 different nationalized banks of India - Only graduation required

IBPS - RRB - Regional Rural Banks PO and Clerk Exam - Only Graduate degree is necessary

SBI - PO and Clerk/Assistant jobs - Any graduate can apply

Reserve Bank of India - Assistant and Officer Grade B Job for graduates

SSC - Staff Selection Commission - CGL - Combined Graduate Level Examination for graduates to get job in various higher department of government

SSC - CHSL - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for 12th passed candidates

Indian Railways - Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Clerk jobs

Insurance Department - LIC - Financial Adviser job for graduates, Sales Executives etc.

Police Department - Constable, Sub Inspector recruitment for graduate candidates

Union/State Public Service Commission - IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc.

When you apply for job then get all details and start preparation according to the syllabus and pattern of exam and get qualified then pass further processes so you may get a good government job.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?