2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in PI round of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment? Tips to prepare for written exam?

Hello friends, I have applied for Junior Accounts Officer post in BSNL. I want to know how can I prepare for the written test and also for PI round. In PI round what questions they are going to ask with me?

Related Questions:
  1. List books for preparing for Junior Accounts Officer BSNL entrance examination?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS IT Officer recruitment exam?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  4. Date of recruitment test of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Test? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment written test?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment written test?
  11. Is there any written exam available for Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  12. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  15. What kind of Questions will be asked in BSNL JTO Exam?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of BCPL Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) recruitment?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment written test? -- [New]
  18. When the result of IOCL Assistant Engineering recruitment exam will be announced? Is there GD round after written exam? Tips to prepare for PI round?
26th March 2018, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in PI round of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment? Tips to prepare for written exam?

BSNL Junior Accounts officer recruitment tips:

The selection process of this BSNL Junior Accounts Officer recruitment consists of,
<> Written Examination
<> Personal Interview

In order to prepare very well for this Junior Accounts Officer recruitment, you are required to know the exact syllabus of the examination and pattern of the exam. There are two papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2.
@ Paper 1 consists of General English, General Aptitude/ General Awareness sections.
@ Paper 2 consists of Technical based questions, Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial laws. You may expect questions from Auditing, Advanced accounting, Financial Statements, Financial Management, Bare acts..etc.,

The best way to secure good marks is to have a proper strategy and following the best books is the best tip to score well. In personal interview, you will be asked questions that are covered in Technical section mostly and some of the HR questions will be asked. Some of the recommended books to follow are,

@ BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam by Panel of Authors

@ BSNL JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) Recruitment Examination by G K Publications

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?