12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What kinda government jobs I can get by studying Chinese or French language?

Is government job is possible by studying language? What kinda government jobs I can get by studying Chinese or French language? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What should be the procedure I need to follow up?

Related Questions:
  1. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which government job can i find after studying French language?
  3. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  4. Is there any government job in India which I can apply if I am a expert in French language?
  5. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  6. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  7. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?
  8. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
  9. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  10. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  11. Can I be able to do my IAS if i take french as my second language? I am studying in 11th
  12. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  13. What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?
  14. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  15. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  16. What kind of jobs can I get after doing M.A in French language?
  17. Which is the best alternative as 3rd language?
  18. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
8th July 2016, 12:28 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kinda government jobs I can get by studying Chinese or French language?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs after completing your graduation in foreign language. You can apply in Embassies of Foreign Countries & in Ministry of External Affairs. There are translator jobs available & for that you can apply in Department of Tourism. You can also become foreign language professors in government institute but for that you must complete M.Phil or Ph.D.

So there are many jobs available not even in government but private also. Buy Employment news, this paper encapsulate details of central government jobs on weekly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?