20th November 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required to get admission in government medical college in Delhi by SC candidate?

I have Delhi quota and I am a SC candidate. I am expecting 289-294 marks in AIPMT 2015. Is there any chance for me to get a seat in any government medical college of Delhi? If not Delhi, then any other government college across India through All India Quota?

Also, does MBBS through any government medical college (other than the top colleges) have good placement chances?

25th November 2021, 10:50 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the minimum marks required to get admission in government medical college in Delhi by SC candidate?

What are the minimum marks required to get admission in government medical college in Delhi by SC candidate?

For qualifying in NEET, students must have to score minimum of 50 percentile for UR and 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC category. And to get admission in the Good Private Medical college you must score at least 350 marks in NEET UG 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?