30th June 2011, 04:07 PM
varma archana

Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?

i want to know the minimum marks in mhtcet thar are reqire to take admission in government medical colleges in maharastra,will u provide me any information about this?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  3. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  7. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  8. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  9. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  13. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  14. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  15. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  16. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  17. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
11th August 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?

i have 96 marks and obs caste then can i take admission in any government or government added college
14th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?

IS MHT CET NECESSARY FOR B.TECH ENGINEERING
30th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are require for sc cast students
4th September 2011, 12:26 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to take admission in the government colleges under the exam of the mhtcet for medical courses you must have to score more than 110 marks out of 200 . ( 100 in case of reserved category candidates )

but the cutoffs of the government medical colleges are more than 160 for mbbs , bams courses.

to see last year cutoffs kindly visit the website www.dte.org

thanks and best luck
1st November 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

what is the benefit of taking admission in vidarbha in 12th class
23rd November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i belong to hyderabad. am i eligible to write maharashtra medican entrance exam and i completed my 12th from hyderabad itself?
30th November 2011, 02:09 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

friend ,

to take admission in the government colleges under the exam of the mhtcet for medical courses you must have to score more than 110 marks out of 200 . ( 100 in case of reserved category candidates )

but the cutoffs of the government medical colleges are more than 160 for mbbs , bams courses.

to see last year cutoffs kindly visit the website www.dte.org
4th December 2011, 07:51 PM
anant0011

Smile Re: Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 96 marks and obs caste then can i take admission in any government or government added college
please give me information
2nd February 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks to score in cet medical to get admissiion in mumbai for a open class student?
27th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How much do we need to score in mht-cet if i want to take up for nursing?
27th April 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in SSC exam to get autonomous college?
7th June 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required in MHT CET or ASSO CET for got admission in gov. college for BAMS
9th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got 115 in MHCET 2012 where can i get ADMISSION FOR mbbs
10th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 96 marks in mhtcet pcm group which carier i have to select in engineering
25th July 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I got 72% marks in 12th science from up board so explain the proceedure in admission in Bsc nursing in august 2012
28th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

payment of pharmacist
5th June 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 53 % in hsc and 55 marks in cet i gat admission in engineering college
11th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi Good day,
What is cut off at GMC's in Maharashtra,
Can any body update me.
Thanks
12th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Out of 720 how much marks are required to score in mht cet to get government cokledge if MBBS if I am sc
7th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I hv scored 57 marks in hsc and 91 in cet can i get admission in any goverment college and i belong to sc category
7th June 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

how many minimum marks are required to get admission in government medical colleges in maharashtra
28th February 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to take admission for engineering through MHT-CET for goverment or in best private colleges in pune i am from NT-B cast
4th June 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am an obc candidate and got 54% in hsc exam and my mhcet score is 64 in PCB am I eligible to get admission in government medical college Nagpur for bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?