6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the next step after qualifying IBPS written exam?

Sir, I am preparing for IBPS exams from self preparation. I don’t have money to take any coaching. I just want to know that if I get qualify in written exam then what is the next process after this for me to getting into IBPS?

28th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step after qualifying IBPS written exam?

The next step after qualifying the first round of the IBPS written examination i.e., Preliminary examination is there will be second round of IBPS Written examination i.e., Main examination. If you clear the Main examination then, you have to appear in the personal interview. Based on your performance in the Main examination and Personal interview, if you are in the merit list, you will be offered a job by IBPS.
29th March 2018, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

IBPS is an examination conducting agency which conducts several recruitment's for various posts. They are,

IBPS Clerk Recruitment Selection Process:
* Preliminary Exam
* Mains Exam
* Language Proficiency Test
There is no Interview

IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process:
* Preliminary Exam
* Mains Exams
Language Proficiency Test

IBPS RRB Officers Selection Process:
* Preliminary Exam
* Mains Exam
* Common Interview

IBPS Probationary officers Selection Process:
* Preliminary Exam
* Main Exam (Objective and Descriptive test)
* Personal Interview

The recruitment process generally varies from recruitment to recruitment. Hence, you are required to clear all the rounds that are mentioned in the respective recruitment one by one. After completion of all the rounds, you will be knowing the final result in which you will be allotted a bank receiving details from the official website of IBPS. I suggest you to go through IBPS Official website for more details from time to time of the concerned recruitment.
29th March 2018, 01:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you qualify in written stages of IBPS examination you will become eligible for Interview.

Candidates after qualifying in Interview ( final stage ) are eligible for final recruitment in the job.

Congrats for success in written examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
29th March 2018, 08:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

IBPS PO Selection Process is done in three stages.

1. Preliminary Common Written Exam
2. Mains written exam
3. Common Interview exam.

IBPS Department recruits in based of the ranks secure by the candidates in these three stages.

*** So, you have to qualify these all three exams with a good rank to get the IBPS job.
30th March 2018, 08:41 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The IBPS Selection process comprises three rounds. They are Preliminary examination, Mains examination and Personal interview. If the candidate qualified in the Preliminary examination then, he is eligible to appear in Main examination and after qualifying the Main examination, he will called for personal interview. Based on the performance of the candidate in the Main examination and personal interview, the merit list will be prepared and if you are in that list, you will be offered a post in any bank according to your merit by the IBPS.
30th March 2018, 04:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Since you have qualified in the written stages ( Preliminary and Mains ) you are only a step for the final selection in the job.

The final stage will be interview. So, if you are not eligible to join any institute for the interview you can go to youtube and can watch various interview videos.

You can also take the help from seniors ( if you know them and are in banking jobs ).

Be truthful and gregarious during the interview, do not loose self confidence and be nervous.
30th March 2018, 10:00 PM
ranu shahi

First of all you have to clear Preliminary exam.
After clearing it you will be selected to write Mains examination.
And after clearing Mains you will be called for Interview as well as for GD. When you will clear all these exams then you will be called to join but before joining there are process of training of 6 months. After completing training you have to join.
31st March 2018, 12:44 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Once you have qualified the common entrance exam conducted by the IBPS, all you need to do is to wait for the participating banks to publish notification for recruitment of the particular post you have qualified the examination for.

As soon as the notification is published by any of the 19 participating banks, you will have to apply for it and submit your Common Entrance Examination score along with other necessary details.

After completion of the application procedure, the bank will shortlist eligible candidates with better CWE score and overall academic record and candidates shortlisted, will be called for an interview.
3rd April 2018, 06:41 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am preparing for IBPS exams from self preparation. I don’t have money to take any coaching. I just want to know that if I get qualify in written exam then what is the next process after this for me to getting into IBPS?
Hello,
The shortlisted candidates are expected to receive an Intimation letter from Individual Banks which will give details of their allotted Regional Staff Training Centres/ or a Staff College, Date / Time of reporting the documentation required for completing the joining formalities
After that you will go through 10 days training session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?