6th March 2012, 09:59 AM

Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?

i did not qualify for ibps i will get marks plz reply me soon beacuse if i will get marks i will rectify the mistakes what i have done so next time i wont repeat thats what my problem i will not get score card also

6th March 2012, 11:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?

You don't need to worry regarding this. Definitely, you can receive your score card for IBPS Clerk Exam.

But only thing is that it will take a few weeks of time to receive your score card.

Yes. It is very much beneficial for upcoming IBPS Clerk exam to check the score of IBPS Clerk Exam which is conducted already and to overcome the areas where you are weak and where you have committed mistakes.

The score cared for IBPS clerk Exam will be delivered to your address which you have mentioned while filling application forms for IBPS Clerk Exam as IBPS started sending the score cards through Speed Post.

After a week, one can check their score card from the official website of IBPS.

Have good preparation for this exam for next time and try to score high marks in the written exam.

High level of competition is there for this exam.

So, you need to give extraordinary performance in the written exam to get a call for the Interview.

Visit the official website of IBPS regularly to know whether there is any updation regarding score card for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Here it is,
http://www.ibps.in/
6th March 2012, 10:08 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Dear friend,
In this case you can get your score card within 2 weeks of declaration of result, as per official sourses so you can get your scorecard before 15th march on official website of IBPS, www.ibps.in
Best of luck for next attempt.....
7th March 2012, 03:04 AM
tanu47

Dear,
It will take a few weeks to receive your score card.
Also,
Yes. It is very much beneficial for upcoming IBPS Clerk exam to check the score of IBPS Clerk Exam which is conducted already and to overcome the areas where you are weak and where you have committed mistakes.
Moreover, ur scorecard will be send to u by IBPS thru speed post.
Have good preparation for this exam for next time and try to score high marks in the written exam.
So, you need to give extraordinary performance in the written exam to get a call for the Interview.

Please visit
12th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i have not yet received my ibps clerk scorecard... i did pretty well in the general category, getting 178...i m worried becoz i have not got any intimation by email...what should i do?
12th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed clerk exam ..i have got my score card in which gender mentioned is wrong.. what can i do.is there any effect in interview,kindly tell me
18th March 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i've scored 138 marks in ibps clerk. how much chance iwill get the call from any 19. I m OBC candidate
20th March 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

is there is any way to rectify mistakes form ibps by mistake i give my 12th details in place of 10th
27th March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have by mistake fill up the wrong location for exam center after online payment. can i edit it or reapply?
6th April 2012, 05:46 PM
param pita

You don't need to worry regarding this. Definitely, you can receive your score card for IBPS Clerk Exam.

But only thing is that it will take a few weeks of time to receive your score card.

The score cared for IBPS clerk Exam will be delivered to your address which you have mentioned while filling application forms for IBPS Clerk Exam as IBPS started sending the score cards through Speed Post.

After a week, one can check their score card from the official website of IBPS.

Visit the official website of IBPS regularly to know whether there is any updation regarding score card for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Here it is,
9th April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I received score card but in that score card there is a mistake in date of birth 12-08-1981 instead of 12-08-1982.what shall I do now?
9th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I RECEIVED MY SCORE CARD BUT IN THAT THERE IS A MISTAKE IN DATE OF BIRTH 12-08-1981INSTEAD OF 12-08-1982. NOW WHAT SHALL I DO TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH?
30th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i hav done mistake in gender am female mistake as male in ibps clerks is it posible
7th August 2012, 08:03 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear There,

After the declaration of results , one months later , IBPS publishes the marks obtained by each students on their official website : http://www.ibps.in

So if you have to find out that how many marks you have got in respective subjects , then you can easily get this information from the website and find out that in which subject you need more attention.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
7th January 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE DONE MISTAKE IN MY GENDER FILLING I M FEMALE BUT MY SCORE CARD IS SHOWING ME MALE HOW CAN I MAKE HIS MISTAKE CORRECT MY REGISTRATION NO. IS 2005137012.SIR PLZ REPLY BECOZ I VE APPLIED FOR THE CENTRAL BANK.IS THIS MISTAKE MAY CAUSE ANY TYPE OF REJECION TO ME PLZ TBA BELL
3rd March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i hav entered my 64 % in post graduation by mistake in ibps application form and my actual percentage is 63 %.so what can i do for this
15th March 2013, 01:18 AM
dyco

Dear,

as you mention-" i did not qualify for ibps i will get marks plz reply me soon beacuse if i will get marks i will rectify the mistakes what i have done so next time i wont repeat thats what my problem i will not get score card also "

IBPS publish marks of all and sundry after few days of declaration of results on its official website-

http://www.ibps.in

so, you can check your marks from their. Disqualified/candidates with "Fail" status are not provided with score cards.

All the Best for your future exams
with regards
19th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

what will be the expected cut off in second list of ibps po 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?