2nd March 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale of Steno Typist in Government organisations?

I want to become a Steno Typist in any government organization. Please tell me about the pay scale for this post in government organizations? Kindly reply to the question.

4th March 2016, 12:07 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the pay scale of Steno Typist in Government organisations?

You want to become Steno Typist in any government organization and interested to know about the pay scale for this post. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification: student must pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or institute. Students also have knowledge of stenography.

Age Limit: 17 to 42 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Pay scale: Almost all the government companies which recruit the candidates under the steno typist post provide Rs.5200-20200 +Rs.1900 GP

>>You will be surprised to know that HSSC released the notification for the recruitment of Steno Typist post. Below is the attachment regarding the full advertisement of this recruitment. So in my opinion you have to apply the online application before the last date i.e 23rd March 2016.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HSSC Steno typist.PDF(804.9 KB, 161 views)
4th March 2016, 01:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Steno Typist in Government Organizations:

Even in Government sector, there are many government organizations constituting it. This is the reason why the pay scale offered generally varies slightly from government organization to government organization. I am providing you the pay scale for Steno Typist in almost all the government sectors.

Pay Scale Offered:

Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- ; or Grade pay of Rs.2600/- in several organizations.

As it slightly varies from organization to organization, I suggest you to go through the official notification of the sector you apply for before you start applying against that post.
2nd April 2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale for grade-1 stenographer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?