4th November 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get a permanent government job while working in private school for 10 years?

I have done B.Sc, diploma in primary teacher training and B.Ed and working in a private school since 10years. How can I get a permanent job in government sector? What are the possibilities available for me? Can you please provide me the details on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  2. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?
  5. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  6. Permanent government job for Diploma in Civil engineering holder working as a contract basis under MGNREGA Act?
  7. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  8. Will I be having a greater career scope of doing Architecture after completion of SSC?
  9. How to get a permanent government job with B.Sc ( CS) qualification being a widow?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  11. What should I study to get permanent job if working as an Associate Data Entry Operator after completed Diploma in ECE?
  12. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  14. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  15. A government employee can do private job simultaneously?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in private or government sector
  17. Am I eligible to apply for private banking job after completion of graduation in first division and working in school? -- [New]
  18. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2016, 11:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get a permanent government job while working in private school for 10 years?

To get the job in government sector as a teacher you have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

As according to your qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. So, you just need to appear and qualify in examination for final selection.

The examination is conducted twice in a year by CBSE. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?