3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get a permanent government job with B.Sc ( CS) qualification being a widow?

I am a 26 years old widow. I want a permanent government job. I have got B.Sc (CS) degree. I have one girl child. My email id is [email protected]. Please help me and send all to details my mail.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Qualification, graduation percentage, marks and certificates required for VAO exam? Can I apply for VAO job being a widow?
  3. Which government job is suitable for age 34 widow woman?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  5. Can I get a permanent job after B.Sc? Is it necessary to complete M.Sc to get a perfect job?
  6. Are there any Government jobs for a 30 year old widow who discontinued pursuing B.B.M?
  7. Can I get a job in Banks in Bhiwadi or nearby area being 43 years old widow?
  8. What is the qualification required to get a permanent job in Kendra Vidyalaya?
  9. What are the possibilities to get a permanent government job while working in private school for 10 years?
  10. Is stenography course is good for getting a government job?
  11. Permanent government job for Diploma in Civil engineering holder working as a contract basis under MGNREGA Act? -- [New]
  12. What type of preparation is required to do a permanent government job? How can I apply various shortcut methods to solve aptitude questions?
  13. Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher in Uttar Pradesh being a B.Sc(Microbiology & Chemistry) graduate?
  14. How to get a permanent Teaching job?
  15. What is the age limit for CTET for Widow?
  16. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  17. Will I be having a greater career scope of doing Architecture after completion of SSC?
  18. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
6th December 2016, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a permanent government job with B.Sc ( CS) qualification being a widow?

For getting a permanent government job, you need to crack written exam and interview which will be conducted by the concerned government organisation. Being a graduate you can apply for various government jobs like bank PO, SSC CGL, LIC ADO, India post assistant, civil services exam, etc.

There are many options but selection will be on merit. Only a good performance in written exam and interview will help you get a permanent government job because there is a lot of competition due to less number of government vacancies.
7th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a permanent government job with B.Sc ( CS) qualification being a widow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 26 years old widow. I want a permanent government job. I have got B.Sc (CS) degree. I have one girl child. My email id is [email protected]. Please help me and send all to details my mail.

To get a permanent job in government sector with B.Sc (CS), you have to appear for the state staff selection commission examination. The selection will be done through a common written test and interview. If your husband worked in any of the government office, then you can contact the office regarding your job queries. There are some relaxation in age will be given for the widow candidates in the state staff selection commission. You may contact the state government social welfare department to get some help and other benefits from government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?