15th January 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a KAS Officer? What is the qualification criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation at the moment and after completing my Graduation I want to become a KAS Officer so I want to know what is the procedure to become a KAS Officer? What is the qualification criteria required? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  2. Qualification required for central employee appearing for KAS?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  4. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  5. What is the qualification required for KAS exam? What is the age limit for KAS?
  6. How to apply and prepare for RTO exam?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  8. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Regional Transport Officer?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Police Officer? What is the height and weight required?
  10. How can I become a Police SI? What is the qualification criteria required?
  11. Procedure and qualification required to become CID Officer?
  12. KAS exam after 12th standard?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required for LLB course? What is the procedure of admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to become a RTO Officer? How much salary I can earn? -- [New]
  15. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Custom Officer's post? What is the procedure of applying?
  17. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out?
  18. Procedure for KAS exam? Eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2017, 01:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a KAS Officer? What is the qualification criteria required?

The word KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Services and this examination is conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission. In order to become a KAS officer you have to appear for KAS examination and for that you need to fulfill the fllowing eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. For OBC candidates there is an age relaxation of 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years.

> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

> Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

Here are some books which will help you to prepare for the examination:

> Ancient India by D.D. Kosambi's Historical Outline.

> English Grammar by Wren and Martin R.P. Sharma.

> Tata Mc Graw Hill by Spectrum Sparda Spoorthi.

> NCERT books (xi and xii).

> History of Karnataka by Ranganath karnataka Handbook.

> Indian Constitution by DD Basu.

> Indian Polity by Laxmikant.

> Geography of Karnataka by Spectrum Publications etc.
17th January 2017, 11:11 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a KAS Officer? What is the qualification criteria required?

KAS Stands for Karnataka Administrative Service examination. It is conducted by Karnataka Public Service commission.

Qualification required:-

**You must have passed graduation in any discipline form recognized university

Age limit:-

**Your age must be 21 years.

**You should not attained the age of 35 years.
28th March 2017, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

The term KAS stands for karnataka Adminstrative service ... I need to know that how much percentage is required for this examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?