3rd March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting government bank job after completion of BA course?

my question is that . i passed 12th in art side . now i do BA 3rd year .. i want to do bank job in government sector .. plz can u help . what can i do? What are the various possibilities for getting the job So, what should be done now?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  2. What is the procedure to get a government job in banks?
  3. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  5. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  16. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  17. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  18. Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?
4th March 2016, 11:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government bank job after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my question is that . i passed 12th in art side . now i do BA 3rd year .. i want to do bank job in government sector .. plz can u help . what can i do? What are the various possibilities for getting the job So, what should be done now?
The aspirant has to apply to the IBPS examinations for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer. The IBPS is recruiting candidates for the nationalized banks. The eligibility to apply for the above posts is a pass in graduation in any discipline from the recognised university. Being a fresh graduate, you don’t have any age limit issues, so you can apply for the job. The aspirant can apply online through the IBPS website. The recruitment procedure consists of Common Written Examination, Interview and Final Selection. The competition will be very high for these posts in banks, so you have to prepare well and clear the written examination
first. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?