15th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?

Can I get government job in bank after 12th pass out with science?. My family is not able to pay my fee in high education, so I am really looking forward to get the job. Kindly tell me what should I do to ensure that I will get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector?
  2. What kind of Bank Jobs I can get after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Can I do Bank Job after completion of 12th Class?
  4. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  6. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  7. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  8. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  9. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  10. How to get bank job with PCM in class 12th
  11. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  12. Can I get Job in Government Bank having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  13. Job in private or government bank after 38% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  15. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  16. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
  17. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  18. Can I get a government bank job after scoring 67% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
15th March 2015, 07:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?

No, you cannot get any job in government banks with 12th class as an basic educational Qualification. The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university to be eligible for Government bank jobs. I can help you out in giving only two best solutions for you to achieve your goal. Remember, you are aiming to get job in government banks which do not allow 12th completed candidates to work in their banks. The first option you have is, go by referral program to secure job in any private bank since it is not possible in government banks. Means, if you know anyone who are working in Banking sector I suggest you to ask them to refer you in any private bank. The second option you have is, apply for a study loan or Education loan to pursue graduation. After successful completion of Graduation, you will be eligible to apply for Government Bank Exams. Yes, after getting bank job you can pay the total loan later but before due date.
17th March 2015, 10:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get government job in bank after 12th pass out with science?. My family is not able to pay my fee in high education, so I am really looking forward to get the job. Kindly tell me what should I do to ensure that I will get the job?
According to the change in the rules of banking sector to apply for various examination conducted by IBPS, graduation is the minimum requirement and the candidate should be between 18-30 years of age. Even for Bank Clerical examinations, the candidate should be a graduate. Therefore, to apply for the post of PO/Clerk in any of the government bank; you must possess graduation degree.

However, there are certain posts in each of the govt. banks that are reserved for Class-IV for which maximum educational eligibility requirement is 12th pass. The job selection for these posts are initiated and conducted by any of the particular govt. bank as per its requirement. For this, you need to be constantly update and aware yourself by reading employment news.

Apart from this, if you are really in need of job and that too in govt. sector, then you are not in a shortage of opportunity. You can apply for various govt. exams that are 10th or 12th based. For example, you can apply for SSC-Lower Division Clerk, SSC-Multitasking, Group C exams conducted by the State Government. There are also few contractual based job posts in the government sector.
18th March 2015, 04:18 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you are not eligible to get any bank job on the basis of your intermediates because, rules have been changed for last few years. Nowadays if you want to get a job as a bank clerk then also the minimum qualification required is at least graduation.

Three years ago candidates were eligible to sit for the bank clerk exam direct after completing their intermediates. But, nowadays education becomes the necessary things to get good job. And that is why the recruiting level is also increased to the graduation level.

So, you are not eligible for the bank jobs. It is better to complete your graduation first. As you have mentioned that your family condition is not good to afford your educational expenses then, you can do it as external courses while working part time.
18th March 2015, 08:18 PM
nishanth60

## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for bank clerk and PO examinations is graduation in any discipline from recognized institution/University.
## The age limit to apply for bank clerk post is 21-28 Years and for bank PO post is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
* 3 years for OBC candidates
* 5 years for SC /ST candidates
* 10 years for PH candidates
## As you have completed your intermediate (12th), you are not eligible to apply for bank clerk and PO posts.
21st March 2015, 11:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I am really sorry dear ,I think it is not possible to apply for the bank exams with 12th qualification.But you must complete your graduation to enter in to the Banking sector . Recently all the banking recruitment has been changed and it is saying that all the candidates who have completed the graduation are only eligible to apply for the bank clerks.

There are lot of government jobs with 12 th qualification in like Postal Multi tasking,SSC Lower division Clerk or Data Entry Operator ,Multi tasking etc.,
So you can chose your career in the above posts .Even if you are interesting in Banking sector then you can have a chance to complete the Graduation.
24th March 2015, 01:11 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Dear Friend

Yes you can get the job after passing 12th class with the science stream. As you have told us that your family is not able to provide you more education then don't worry you can proceed for the job entry which are available after 12th class.

As we all know very well that to get the higher post job same qualification is required. So you don't have high education then only on the basis of 12th class you can get the job in the following areas:
Indian Army
Indian Airforce
Indian Navy
Police
Merchant Navy
Banking Sector (as a peon)
Railway
Education
Agriculture

And many others.

One more thing which I will suggest you that after getting job you should try to study more so that you can reach for the high post job.
14th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Ashwakh

No , it is not possible for you to apply for bank jobs with 12th qualification .

Note that , to apply for the bank clerk post , minimum qualification is Graduation . So , you should go for Graduation and complete it from a recognised university to get eligible for the bank exams.

After completion of Graduation , you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam .

** You mentioned that , you family are not in a sitaution to pay you the college Fee , so it is better to do some online jobs or any parttime jobs nearby your place.
With that money , you can pay the fee.

In internet , there are many ways we can earn money .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?