19th February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?

I am simply graduate with history stream. But i want to be an art and craft teacher in government school. So i want to know that what qualification is required for the specified job?

2nd December 2016, 05:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?

Educational Qualification Required for Art and Craft Teacher post in Government Schools:

You must have done the below qualification in order to be eligible for the post of Art and Craft Teacher in Government School. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must possess 5 years recognized Diploma in Painting or Drawing or Sculpture or Graphic Arts from a recognized University.

>> Or else you must have done Graduate Degree in Arts and Craft subject Teacher Training Certificate.

>> As per your present qualification, you are not eligible. You are required to an additional course in Arts stream in order to be eligible for this post.
29th January 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?

I have diploma in fine arts (3 years course).and 7 years experience in teaching art and craft.what else do I require to apply for a job in any cbse, icse or west Bengal board school?
4th February 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I have TTC in craft teacher so I elgible in govt school as a craft teacher
7th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have TTC in craft teacher so I eligible in government school as a craft teacher.
5th May 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA. Now i would like to apply for arts and craft teacher. What qualification i should have??
16th May 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diet(TTC)so now I want to become an art teacher so what qualification is required
29th June 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.a. honours in home science. Am I illegible to become an art and craft teacher
2nd July 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Com.I'm working in a school without B.Ed.whether I'm eligible for art and craft teacher after completing course in that.or otherwise do I need B.Ed to join in central government schools?
7th July 2017, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I finished the fashion designing course I will be able to art and craft teacher in school.
14th July 2017, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

As I hav done NPTT and. Ecce course And also Have completed Bal Bhavan training So where can I Appy for the job??
29th July 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am B Com B Ed.teaching in a private school.what should I do to be eligible for art and craft teacher in govt school
3rd August 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an art teacher in govt school. What is the minimum qualification or eligibility?
18th December 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had done 4 year professional degree, Bachelors of fine arts (Bfa). For getting government job is it necessary to do diploma in fine arts or Masters will be sufficient for eligibility?
Plz suggest...
28th January 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have my bachelors degree in fine arts from most prestigious college i.e COLLEGE OF ART, TILAK MARK (it includes B.Ed also) and currently I am pursuing my post graduation in communication design from pearl academy, rajouri. I want to know that am I eligible for the job of government teacher?
7th August 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for finearts lecturer job in punjab govt. School?

I had done M.A finearts from most prestigious college ex. A. P. J college of finearts jalandhar.
30th March 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor's in designing can I apply for art & craft teacher in schools ?
13th June 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduate (bachelor of fine arts)from jawaharlal university from hyderabad. Can I eligible for ttc or government school teaching
28th June 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed DEd. I want to become a craft teacher in government school. What can l do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?