30th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?

I have studied french language and now i want to do a job on the basis of this course. So please tell me about the scope of this language in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  2. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  3. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  4. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  5. How can i get French translator job in Government sector?
  6. Which government job can i find after studying French language?
  7. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  8. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  9. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  10. What is the scope of learning french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  12. Is French Language helpful in Banking Sector?
  13. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  14. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  15. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  16. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  17. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  18. What is the scope of learning french to make a career in India?
27th February 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?

I have completed English honours..now if i learn French, what are the opportunities will I have?
18th April 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?

Can we apply for government jobs even after studying french as a main sunject in class 10?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?