21st April 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?

I Have done a three year diploma in IT engineering. I want to know about that what is the scope for diploma holders in government sector.? Will I be able to get the job or not? Can someone please tell me what I should do for getting the government job? Awaiting for the reply.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  2. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. What is the scope for diploma holders in government sector? I have done 3 years diploma in information technology engineering
  5. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  6. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  9. Is there any scope in IT sector for diploma engineering mechanical branch students?
  10. What is the scope of Electronics Engineering in Government Sector?
  11. In which government sector can I get a job after Diploma engineering?
  12. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  13. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  15. How to do post graduation diploma in guidance course?
  16. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  17. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  18. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
10th February 2017, 06:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is a very less scope for you to get job in Government sector after completion of Diploma in IT Engineering. But still there are several recruitment's for which the basic qualification required is Diploma in Engineering. Here are recruiting organizations

>> ISRO

>> DRDO

>> NTPC

>> BHEL

>> IOCL ..etc.,

You are eligible to apply for low level posts that include, Lab Assistant, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Attendant and other such posts with Diploma qualification. I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma in IT Engineering in order to find very good job opportunities after academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?