19th April 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of BEL Contract Engineer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Contract Engineer through BEL recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

22nd April 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of BEL Contract Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Contract Engineer through BEL recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Selection procedure of BEL Contract Engineer recruitment is given below:

Candidates are selected for the BEL Contract Engineer recruitment on the basis of their performance in the Written Test followed by an Interview.

Written Test – objective type questions (Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Science)
22nd April 2019, 03:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of BEL Contract Engineer recruitment?

The first step for the selection of BEL Contract Engineer recruitment, will depend on the performance in an online written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a round of personal interview where the final selection will be done.
22nd April 2019, 03:58 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

BEL Contract Engineer recruitment:

~~ Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
23rd April 2019, 06:31 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process for BEL Contract Engineer Recruitment :

>> Written Examination

>> Interview.

After written Examination, you will be called for Interview as per merit secured in written examination.

And also one more important thing is, After selection you need to work with BEL about one year from the date of joining.

This is a working contract you must sigh after selection.

You need to have 6 months Industrial Experience in specific fields as you have completed your graduation.

Maximum Age is 25 years and Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

And also you should have a knowledge in working with MS Office and ER/SAP knowledge.
23rd April 2019, 06:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection in Bharat Electronics Limited for Software engineers on contact basis is through written examination followed by Interview.

You must have full time B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Science, or Information Technology .

You must have minimum 2 years of work experience. However, if you have done M.tech than no work experience required.

You will be getting salary of Rs.30,000 per month as software engineer.

The duration of the contract period for engineers on contact basis in BEL is of 2 years for its Network & Cyber Security group in MilCom SBU at Bengaluru.

You can download the form and other details through http://www.bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=contract-engineer-english-web-ad-17419.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?