15th May 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Junior Telecom Officer. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

18th May 2019, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment willl be done on the basis of the marks secured in the GATE examination. Merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s GATE examination marks who have applied for the post for final selection.
18th May 2019, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment?

The selection of the candidates appearing for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment, will be done on the basis of a valid GATE score.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.bsnl.co.in
18th May 2019, 10:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment will be based on GATE.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bsnl.co.in.
19th May 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Junior Telecom Officer. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

Selection procedure of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment is given below:

Valid GATE Score – 2019

Candidates who have passed BE/BTech or equivalent in Electrical / Civil Engineering from a recognized university and should have cleared GATE 2019 in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Civil Engineering (CE) are eligible to apply for the Junior Telecom Officer recruitment.
19th May 2019, 01:12 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes sure, I will definitely provide you the selection process and brief idea about the west Bengal Police Constable recruitment .

Selection Process :

Selection process will be based on GATE 2019.

There will be No separate examination or Interview for selection of Junior Telecom Officer.

Recently BSNL has released the Notification for the posts of JTO for electrical and civil around 198 posts.

Eligibility criteria of JTO is as follows :

>> You should have completed B.E or B Tech from the recognized university with minimum 50% of marks in Electrical or Civil streams.

>> Minimum age is 18 years

>> Maximum age is 30 years.

>> Age relaxation will be as per government standard instructions.

>> And also you must have appeared in GATE 2019 in the above streams.
19th May 2019, 01:30 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE examination score and there is no Examination/Interview etc., for selection of candidates.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years.

** The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?