27th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard? Who can give me the complete information on this? Can you please guide me with the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
28th February 2016, 01:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

To get government jobs, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for same.

As, there are not many government jobs after +2 qualification but if you are eager to get job you can appear for :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

CTET ( if having D.Ed degree).

Railway.

IB.

These are among the best options to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for recruitment in job.

To get syllabus and detail about examination patter visit at official websites.
28th February 2016, 01:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?

After passing 12th you also get government job but there is only limited ujobs on 12th basis.
If you want good opportunity then you have to complete your graduation first. Then you will see you get number of government jobs waiting for you. You only need to qualify entrance examination and you will be selected after passing all exams.

Some of the government jobs are under:-

UPSC

BPSC

BANKS

SSC

MPSC

CSE

LIC

FCI

UDC

CGL

SBI

IBPS

RBI

DRDO

SO
28th February 2016, 04:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to get government job, you must apply for government job and crack it to grab the job in different department.

*If you are interested in Defence sector, you can apply for NDA/NA exam conducted by UPSC twice every year. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

*At 10+2 level, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam. Age limit is 18-27 years.

*The third government job exam is Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.

You can apply for entrance exam of your own choice.
28th February 2016, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of class 12th there aren't many options in government sector. You have limited options like NDA exam, SCRA exam, SSC CHSLE, SSC stenographers, Postal Assistant and other jobs in Army, Air Force, Navy and Paramilitary forces.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview. Therefore, it will be better to be prepared for the above exams because these are the only options available.
29th February 2016, 12:02 AM
monikasiri

You can apply for the Government sector jobs which have +2 as minimum Educational Qualification.Every year,notifications will be released by the government to fill various jobs all over the state or country.You can apply for these jobs individually.Most of the jobs will have 2 rounds for selecting the candidates.It includes,written test and Interview.

For written test,you should be good in Aptitude,Reasoning and Verbal Skills.Communication skills are the building blocks for getting cleared in the Interview session.
29th February 2016, 08:59 PM
sky bhalodi

First of all it is good that you know what you want to do, you know that you want government job only.

First of all right now you are not a graduate so that you can not give any state or center class 1 and 2 officer post, because for that post one must be graduate.

Nevertheless there are lots of state and center level posts which have minimum education qualification is 12th.
For example,
In state level there are Class 3 clerk post which require minimum 12th standard.

In center level there are also posts like
1) Postal Assistant in Postal Department
2) Data Entry Operator in Various department
3) Jr.Clerk post
Above all posts have same competitive exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission through CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination ).

Besides that there are also some other exams also which is conducted by various other departments.

But for all the post which is 12th based have the same common exam pattern.

Most of the exam have paper having questions related to 1) Quantitative Aptitude 2) Reasoning 3) English Language 4) General Awareness

To prepare for the above sections one should read the following books and magazines.

For quantitative aptitude, one should read R.S.Agrawal and also NCERT std 8 to 10th Maths book.
For reasoning, one should use R.S.Agrawal
For English, one should read NCERT std 7 to 10 English book.
For General Awareness, one should read NCERT std 7 to 10 Science and Social Science book, One daily news paper.

So just the start the preparation along with your graduation because if you complete your graduation then your chances for getting government job will be increased and you will get class 1 or 2 post.

So just go it.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?