27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for a government job after 12th in Non Medical field?

Hey There!
I'm Sahil from Punjab currently studying in 12th Non Medical. Sir, I wanna know that what courses I should do after I pass out 12 with nearly 80% or is there any eligibilty in geting government job directly after 12. I'm interested in IT field, both in software and hardware. And secondly I wanna be a secret agent. So, could you please tell me that which one is the better option and whether our government employees special agents and please, also please tell me that what courses can I do after 12 in both these fields.
I shall be heartily thankful for your great advices.

Thank You.

29th February 2016, 09:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for a government job after 12th in Non Medical field?

There is no jobs for you on 10+2 for recruitment in IT field after 10+2. So, if you are interested in getting job in IT, you need to pursue B.tech degree or BCA degree.

Yes, after 10+2, you will be eligible for recruitment in Intelligence Bureau. The examination is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs for recruitment.

For more information about IB examination details visit at www.mha.nic.in.
29th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What should I do for a government job after 12th in Non Medical field?

After 12th , you are eligible for many Government jobs. But , you are not eligible for the IT jobs like Software or Hardware.

~ In order to get IT jobs , you should complete Graduation .

If you have taken PCM subjects in 12th , then it is better to go for B.tech in CSE branch or IT branch.
If you get good marks in Engineering Entrance exam , then you will get admission in Top engineering colleges in India.

~ If you don't want to go for B.tech , then you can take anyone of the following Degree courses.

B.sc in Computers
B.sc in Maths
B.sc in Physics
B.com , etc.

After completion of Graduation you can attend for the walk-ins in the IT companies for the post of either Software engineer or Hardware engineer.

If you want to get a Software engineer job , then you should have good command in anyone of the following courses.

C-Language
C++
Java
Oracle
Dot net
Testing Tools , etc.

If you want to get a Hardware job , then you should have good command in anyone of the Following courses.

Hardware
Networking
CCNA
CCNP
CCIE
29th February 2016, 06:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in IT sector then you need to do course either short term or long term. Then only you are eligible for any kind of job. For this first of all you need to qualify entrance examination. No any field requires direct selection.

Your second option is that you are interested to become a secret agent. For this you need to qualify entrance examination. You can write for CBI, CID, IB. like these in India there are various secret agents sectors. You can opt as per your choice. But one thing that do not select suitable sectors in hurry.
29th February 2016, 08:10 PM
sky bhalodi

After 12th there are lots of non-medical field which you can join like
Mechanical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Computer Engineering , IT Engineering and so on.
But as you have interest in computer field so that the best option for you is Computer Engineering because in that you will learn both Hardware as well as Software subjects.

As you want to be a secret agent then you have to first complete your graduation then you can apply for the exam conducted by SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) through Combined Graduate Level .

So right now you just complete the graduation first, but with your study you can prepare for the CGL exam.

CGL exam have four sections like 1) Quantitative Aptitude 2) Reasoning 3) English Language 4) General Awareness

So you just start the preparation for the above four sections with your study so that after completion of your degree so done enough preparation for getting the government job.

Thank You...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?