21st July 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get job in Indian Railway being a Mechanical graduate?

I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to secure job in Indian Railway. So, what I have to do for getting job in Indian Railway? Please suggest me something through which I can achieve my aim.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway? -- [New]
  4. What are the jobs in Indian Railway? I have done graduation in BSc
  5. How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?
  6. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  8. How to get a government job with Railways?
  9. Jobs in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  11. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  12. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. How to get a job in Indian Railway? I am a 3rd year B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  14. How to get a job in Indian Railway? I am a graduate and don't have a computer knowledge
  15. Can I join Indian Railway being a Graduate and having 4 years of Work Experience?
  16. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Railway? I am studying in B.E mechanical 8th semester
  18. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
22nd July 2016, 02:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job in Indian Railway being a Mechanical graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in Indian Railway after B.Tech degree from recognised university.

There are many job options for recruitment in Indian Railway :-

Junior Engineer.

Senior Engineer.

Recruitment in Indian Railway after qualifying in Indian Engineering Service.

So, you can appear for these examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?