23rd July 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and now want to do Internship from Indian Railway. I belongs to Bihar so which zone of Indian Railway should I join? Procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  2. Procedure to do summer internship from Indian Railway in Mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  6. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  7. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  11. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  13. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  15. Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Question papers of icar mvsc jrf exam veterinary science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
25th July 2016, 10:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?

'Indian Railway' is one of the best option to pursue summer internship. Being a mechanical engineer, you will learn lots of practical aspects from Indian Railways. As you belongs to Bihar state, so it's good if you apply for internship in East Central Railway Zone or North Eastern Railway Zone. You simply have to submit your application as soon as possible. After certain time, they will display the list of shortlisted candidates. If you found your name under that list, then you can start your internship.
25th July 2016, 11:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?

Since you are located in Bihar, so pursuing internship in the nearest good center of Indian Railways is a better option. You can apply for internship in Howrah Division of Indian Railways. Otherwise, you can also apply for Patna division but Howrah will be a better option. The detailed notification of internship in Indian Railways is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Summer_Interships_Railways.PDF(206.6 KB, 28 views)
29th March 2017, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for summer training in railways being an civil engineer (2nd year)? If yes then how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?