24th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?

Hi

i am liana . I am a SC candidate . Now I am studying BCA second year. I want to become a government teacher . What should i fo to become a government teacher.? Can you please let me know what to be done? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should a BCA student do after completion of it? Which field will be more beneficial in between Software and government jobs? -- [New]
  2. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  3. What should we do to become a government teacher being an SC candidate?
  4. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?
  5. How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?
  6. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  7. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?
  9. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  10. Is it possible to become a government teacher in Tamilnadu after completing BCA and B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a teacher after completion of M.Com course?
  12. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  14. Am I eligible for the government teacher job after completion of graduation and 40 years old?
  15. Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?
  16. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  17. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?
24th June 2016, 10:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?

To get teaching jobs in government schools you have to qualify in TET or CTET examination.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's must have bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you have to complete your graduation degree to appear for entrance examination.

Candidates passed 10+2 and have Diploma in education degree are eligible to appear for CTET examination for recruitment as primary school teacher.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
24th June 2016, 11:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?

For government teaching job first of all you need a degree and then B.Ed qualification. At present you have BCA degree and you must complete it now and apply for B.Ed admission.

After completion of B.Ed it will be TET which should be your aim. For a permanent school teaching job in government schools TET is very essential.
25th June 2016, 06:49 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wishes to become a teacher in Govt. school has to appear for the TET exam .It is a State level Teacher Eligibility Test which makes a candidate eligible for the government teacher job.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.

Eligibility criteria required to appear for TET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should possess graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

-The candidate maximum age limit for teachers in Government Schools is 37 years for general category candidate, 40 years for OBC candidate and 42 years for SC/ST candidates.
25th June 2016, 01:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

i am liana . I am a SC candidate . Now I am studying BCA second year. I want to become a government teacher . What should i fo to become a government teacher.? Can you please let me know what to be done? Awaiting for the response.
The aspirant has to clear the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or State Teacher Eligibility Test. The eligibility for the Primary School Teacher and Secondary School Teacher are different. You should have studied either Diploma in Education or B.Ed for the teacher post. For a state government teacher post you have to appear for the teacher eligibility test conducted by the state government and for a central government teacher post you have to appear for CTET. After clearing the examination you have to apply to the schools for the vacancies. You can find the eligibility details in CTET website link Official Website.
13th September 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 years old, can I sit in yet exam 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?