5th August 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?

I HAVE DONE BCA AND MASTERS IN JOURNALSIM COMPLETED IN 2005 CAN I DO NOW BEd so that i can became a teacher in government college or school

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  4. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  5. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed after passing 12th with commerce subjects?
  7. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in a big company like Audi, BMW after passing 1th?
  9. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  10. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  11. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  12. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  13. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  14. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  15. Is it possible to become a government teacher in Tamilnadu after completing BCA and B.Ed?
  16. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  17. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  18. Masters in Journalism can be done at the age of 34 years from Open university? -- [New]
22nd May 2015, 11:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE DONE BCA AND MASTERS IN JOURNALSIM COMPLETED IN 2005 CAN I DO NOW BEd so that i can became a teacher in government college or school

Yeah, B.ed can be done after completing your Master's, the only qualification needed for doing B.ed course is that the candidate should have completed a Bachelor degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate in any stream of education. The admission to the B.Ed. colleges depends on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam.

The B.ed course can be done in either Full time or as Part time. The top colleges where you can prefer doing B.ed course in India is listed below:

# K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
# Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
# Lady Irwin College, Delhi
# Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
# SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
# Government College of Education, Chandigarh
# St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
# D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
# Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
# Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?