18th April 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to shift from Ground Staff to Custom Officer?

hi ......
I hv completed my graduation in b.com wid travel tourism n nw m working at d airport as a ground staff ...Bt nw m looking fr a change so I am planning to go fr a custom officer job so Wt should I do n hwz will I gt d job...

18th May 2014, 08:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to shift from Ground Staff to Custom Officer?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that how you could shift from lower or ground state to be a custom officer. So for that you need to qualify or get promoted from ground to the custom level officer.

For that you have to work hard for that and do your duty as best as you can. So you have to give exam for that and applying for that post as you mentioned for custom level officer. This post is applicable for all graduate or non-graduate level students. And for that you have to work hard and study very good for getting admitted to this post and applying for this post as called Custom level officer.And this post work is not easy for all because they work from morning 9AM to 5PM and there is no rest at all for them so you have to be very strong for that.

And also there is no excuse of times it may be anytime you call for duty for airlines and flights. So as you make up your mind for this post you can do that but you have to give an entrance test for that and get qualified.
24th January 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to shift from Ground Staff to Custom Officer?

Now I am in fy baf 1st year and I wanted to join Indian airlines but I don't have any exact knowledge about Indian airlines.. Even I don't know what exact qualification is required to join Indian airline.. Nd what departments are there over there... Nd how to get knowledge about this... What institute should i join...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?