26th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of PCS test? What are the jobs available after qualifying the test?

Respected Sir, I want to sit for the PCS test so I want to know what is the syllabus of the test and I also want to know what are the jobs available after qualifying the test? Please send me the information on my email [email protected].

29th October 2016, 09:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of PCS test? What are the jobs available after qualifying the test?

PCS stands for Provincial Civil Services and also called State Public Service Commission examination. It is conducted by State government of different states to fill posts that comes under it like SDM, BDO, Revenue officer etc. Almost every state of India conducts its own Public Service examination.

You have asked for syllabus of Public Service Commission but you have not mentioned name of State PSC. So, it is not possible to provide you syllabus without knowing name of state. If you want to get syllabus for SPSC, you can visit official website of SPSC and then click on recent notification and download it to get latest syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?