6th February 2021, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment Preliminary and Main exams 2021?

Dear Sir, I am searching for the syllabus of the Preliminary as well as Main exams of the Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer for this year. Can you please let me know about the syllabus of these exams? Please provide me with the syllabus as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th February 2021, 11:38 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment Preliminary and Main exams 2021?

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Forest Range Officer Services Examination-2021, then for the same you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosur...flag=E&FID=607

This advertisement consists of complete details regarding the pattern of examination as well as the topic wise syllabus for both Preliminary and the Main Examination.
8th February 2021, 08:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Uttar Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer recruitment Preliminary and Main exams 2021?

Prelims Exam Syllabus -
Paper 1 (General Studies - I) -
Current Events of National and International Importance
History of India and Indian National Movement
Indian Polity and Governance
India and World Geography
Economic and Social Development
Environment & Ecology
General Science

Paper 2 (General Studies - II) -
Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills
Comprehension
General Mental Ability
Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
Decision Making and Problem-Solving
Elementary Mathematics up to Class X level - Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics
General Hindi up to Class X level
General English up to Class X level

Detailed Main Exam Syllabus is mentioned in the official notification of UPPSC which is given in the PDF attached below -
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf View_Enclosure.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?