3rd April 2012, 10:00 PM
kartheek751

Qualifications needed to join CA? Which institute is better to join CA in Hyderabad?

hi sir am doing b.com on open university, and also i have interest to do ca, can u tell me my qualification done to join to ca, and witch institute better to join ca in hyderbad,

5th April 2012, 04:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications needed to join CA? Which institute is better to join CA in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheek751 View Post
hi sir am doing b.com on open university, and also i have interest to do ca, can u tell me my qualification done to join to ca, and witch institute better to join ca in hyderbad,
For Chartered Accountancy course, the minimum academic qualification required is +2. Those who have passed +2 level of examination from any recognized board, in any discipline, may register for the course.
The very first stage of the course is Common Proficiency Test and is mandatory to qualify this test to move on to the next level of the course which is known as Integrated Professional Competence course and is followed by the Final Course, Artcileship Training and other prescribed practical trainings.

The Institutes offering oral coaching (ICAI Accredited) in Hyderabad are as follows:

• Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
  • MNR Degree & PG College
  • Siddhartha Degree College for Women

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
30th May 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications needed to join CA? Which institute is better to join CA in Hyderabad?

which books are preferable for cpt entrance can u suggest me the best books ?
31st May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sirs,
What qualification is required to join ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?