29th March 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

When APSC Preliminary exam will be held? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Kindly tell me when is APSC Preliminary exam will be held? Please let me know the procedure to apply for this Preliminary exam? Waiting for your reply.

10th April 2016, 08:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When APSC Preliminary exam will be held? Procedure to apply?

APSC stands for Assam Public service commission.

The date of examination is on 03-01-2016.

The last date to apply for preliminary examination is completed.

The aspirant who wish to apply for preliminary examination is to fill an online application form.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

To fill an online application form click here

* While filling the application form the candidate has to uplaod the scanned passport sized photograph with size not less than 50kb in JPEG/PNG format and also the signature with size not less than 20kb in JPEG/PNG format.

* After successful completion of application form, take a print out of system generated application form, registration slip and e-challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?