26th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of IBPS Clerical exam will be released? Am I eligible to apply without Pass Certificate of B.Com?

Sir,
My name is Ankit and I haven't received my result yet of B.Com and probably it will take time for 1 month more. I want to apply for IBPS Clerical exam. Can you please let me know when the notification will comes? And I am eligible to apply if I didn't receive my pass certificate?

29th July 2015, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of IBPS Clerical exam will be released? Am I eligible to apply without Pass Certificate of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My name is Ankit and I haven't received my result yet of B.Com and probably it will take time for 1 month more. I want to apply for IBPS Clerical exam. Can you please let me know when the notification will comes? And I am eligible to apply if I didn't receive my pass certificate?
If you have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. To appear in IBPS you need following criteria :

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk exam :-

1) Pass the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University.
2) The age must be between 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.i
29th July 2015, 12:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of IBPS Clerical exam will be released? Am I eligible to apply without Pass Certificate of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
IBPS clerical exam notification is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

If you have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. To appear in IBPS you need following criteria :

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk exam :-

1) Pass the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University.
2) The age must be between 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.i
29th July 2015, 03:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

The tentative dates are already released on IBPS website but the exact dates will be released in the next month.

Yes, you can apply for IBPS Clerical exams without pass certificate of B.Com.
You have to submit it at the time of Interview. When you pass the written exams you will be called for Interview and there you have to shoe your graduation degree.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Detailed_Advt_CWE_Clerks_V.pdf(257.7 KB, 4 views)
29th July 2015, 10:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination for Recruitment Clerical Cadre. This year notification has been already released.

Important Dates:

-Online Registration: 11.08.15
-Last date for online registration: 01.09.15
-Date of Preliminary Examination: 05.12.15, 06.12.15, 12.12.15, 13.12.15
-Date of Main Examination: 02.01.16 & 03.01.16

Eligibility Criteria:

-The candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-The candidate age should be between 20 years and 28 years.
-Age relaxation are applicable for reserved categories.
-The candidate should have certificate in diploma in computer operations & languages.

Without completing degree course, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Examination. But, after completing degree course you are eligible to apply.

Official Notification: Click Here !!!

More details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?