23rd July 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
Can you please tell me about the notification release date of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam? Please suggest me some books for my preparation too? I also want to know how I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years questions of West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission?
  3. Question papers for West Bengal Co-operative service commission exam?
  4. When the application form of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam will be released? From where I will get it?
  5. When the notification of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission recruitment exam will be published?
  6. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  7. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  8. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  9. What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?
  10. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  11. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  12. English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  13. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  14. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  15. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  16. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  17. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  18. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
1st August 2023, 12:11 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?

The notification release date of the West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission (WBCSC) exam is not yet announced. However, the WBCSC usually releases the notification for the exam in the month of July or August.
Some books that you can refer to for your preparation:
  • Basic Co-Operative Principles and Practice by N. C. Saxena

• Co-Operative Management by K. N. Kabra

• Law of Co-Operatives by P. C. Jain

• Co-Operative Banking by M. M. Rao[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

You can also find some good study materials online. There are a number of websites that offer free or paid study materials for the WBCSC exam.
To apply for the WBCSC exam, you need to visit the WBCSC website and fill out the application form. The application form is usually available online in the month of July or August. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 100/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?