18th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam

Hello,
I have applied in West Bengal School
Service Commission recruitment exam.
My subject is English. So, I want to get
the English previous question papers of
atleast 5 years for my preparation.
Kindly arrange the papers for me.

Related Questions:
30th June 2017, 10:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam

As per your request I have attached the papers of English of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam, so in order to help you I have attached the papers for the same below.

Find the attachment below and download the papers from the given link. Start preparing with the papers and start solving them, so that you can prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf wbssc english papers.pdf(520.8 KB, 319 views)
File Type: pdf wbssc english papers..pdf(548.0 KB, 224 views)
File Type: pdf wbssc english papers,.pdf(584.0 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf wbssc english papers,..pdf(475.0 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf wbssc english papers.,.pdf(416.7 KB, 231 views)
8th August 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam

Hello, I have applied in West Bengal School Service commission requirement exam my subject English. So, I want to get the English previous question paper of atleast 5 years for my preparation. Kindly arrange the paper for me
3rd June 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for wbssc english.. Do you have any you tube channel where you can teach about the syllabus and other things
4th March 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How i can prepare myself fully so that i can crack WBSSC exam in one chance..??plzz help me..
My subject English....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?