3rd February 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission recruitment exam will be published?

Respected Sir
Please let me know when Madrasa Service Commission
is open recruitment for examination in this year?????
when will MSC test notification release????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  2. When the final result of WB Madrasah Service Commission will be published?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  5. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  6. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  7. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  8. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  9. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  10. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  12. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  13. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  14. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
  15. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  17. Previous years questions of West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission?
  18. Last 10 years question papers with solution of Biological Science for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
4th February 2015, 09:23 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: When the notification of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission recruitment exam will be published?

West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission recruitment exam is for preparing a panel of Assistant Teachers and Undergraduate Teachers in Recognized aided Jr. High/High/Higher Secondary/Senior Madrasahs in West Bengal.
Age: Minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st January.

Essential Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in General Stream of Arts /Science / Commerce with Post Graduate Basic Training / Degree/Diploma in Physical Education from a Teachers’ Training Institution duly recognized by the NCTE in the relevant academic session.
The exam will be held in the month of March and Date of issue of application form will be in the month of the last week of January or the first week of February.

Visit website www.wbmsc.com for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?