2nd October 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CPCB Accounts Assistant recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone, I have applied for CPCB Accounts Assistant recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know about this asap.

22nd October 2018, 01:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CPCB Accounts Assistant recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

There will be no group discussion in CPCB Accounts Assistant recruitment interview. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and Interview. You must hold a Bachelor's Degree in commerce from any recognized University to eligible to apply for that post and you must have at least 3 years of experience in accounts, audit, cash handling or any other related work in an organization/reputed institution to be eligible.

Official website of CPCB is given below.
http://cpcb.nic.in/
22nd October 2018, 01:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CPCB Accounts Assistant recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

There will be no group discussion in CPCB Accounts Assistant recruitment. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and Interview. Candidates who have passed B.Com from any recognized University are eligible to apply. Also candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in accounts, audit, cash handling or any other related work in an organization/reputed institution to be eligible.

Official website of CPCB is given below.
http://cpcb.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?